Wednesday 26 March 2014

Review: Horizon Storm and Scattered Suns by Kevin J Anderson

*Beware of spoilers!*
Note: I have not been keeping up with these books, and they've merged together in my mind somewhat. Hence, there will be no full plot review, just a vague one.
Best bits: King Peter's plot, Roamer efforts against the Hydrogues, especially at the end of Scattered Suns, Verdani Treeships

Worst bits: Bits and pieces which never really pay off; a ton of anticipation, and I found myself thinking "when is That going to happen?!"

Horizon Storm

+ King Peter's story continues to delight
+ Hydrogues vs Faeros
+ Other elementals
- Klikiss Robots, get your act together!

8/10

Scattered Suns

+ King Peter's story heats up
+ Roamers vs Hansa

+ Klikiss Robots get their act together!

9/10

Tomorrow, I shall post the review of Fire and Night, part 5 of the Saga of Seven Suns! Amazing book, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment