Thursday 27 March 2014

Review: Of Fire and Night by Kevin J. Anderson

*Beware of Spoilers*

This is part 5 of the Saga of Seven Suns.

Wow.
I could not put this book down. That may seem like a cliche, and it is, but it sums up this book review pretty well. There was no part of this book that I didn't like. From the daring escape of King Peter and Estarra, aided by Cain, a great character, to the immense scale of the final battle with the Hydrogues and Klikiss robots, I felt on the edge of my seat. In fact, the more I think about this book, the more good points I can think of, such as the Mage-Imperator's moral dilemma and the return of Rusa'h and the Faeros.
I urge everyone to buy this book. Even if you haven't read the other books in the saga, even if you're not a fan of sci-fi, you need to read this book.

Of Fire and Night

+ Epic scale
+ Moral dilemmas with Jora'h
+ Great characters

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment